Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Missing Design Manager from site settings ?

                    One of the user with Full control reported that he couldn't see "Design Manager " from Site settings.Thought this would be because of some Permission issue and so I have created Group called "Designer " at site level, assigned with Design Permission. Still he is facing same issue.

Only then I have noticed that even for admins "Design Manager" is not available for this site.

Resolution:

Activate the below listed features :

(i) SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure --> Site collection Features
(ii) SharePoint Server Publishing --> Site Features

Now you should be able to see Design Manager. In my case, I could see as a admin but not my user.

Finally it works when I have provided him with Design permission at site collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SharePoint 2013 OWA: Server Error: We're sorry. An Error has occurred. We've logged the error for the server administrator Use...